Senior Care Facility Mobility Device Maintenance & Tune-Up Days
Is your senior care facility getting an inspection? We can prepare your mobility device fleet with tune-ups, maintenance, and repairs for wheelchairs, rollators, walkers, and more!
Wheelchair Fleet Repairs & Tune-Up Services
Wheelchairs are the most used equipment in hospitals, nursing homes, and rehab facilities. However, they can also be a liability if they are not maintained properly. Facility maintenance personnel may not have the time, experience, or parts to keep up a fleet of mobility products – that’s where we can come in!
Our tune-ups improve equipment reliability and overall resident safety. Mobility City’s skilled technicians check and adjust all of your mobility devices including wheelchairs, rollators, walkers, and more to ensure optimal functionality. Whether you’re getting an inspection and need your devices prepped or are simply looking for routine maintenance, our experienced team is ready to assist you in any way we can.
Get peace of mind for both you and your residents!
Senior Care Facility Fleet Maintenance Programs
At Mobility City, we offer five cost-effective proactive maintenance programs for your facility to choose from. These equipment maintenance programs consist of:
- Wheelchair Sanitization – Including labeling each piece of equipment and a record of the maintenance checklist.
- Wheelchair Sanitization & Repair – Including sanitization and general repair of wheelchair arm pads, brakes, bearings, tips, and caps.
- Walker Sanitization – Including sanitization for walkers, rollators, and various walking equipment.
- Specialty Service & Sanitization – Including servicing of patient lifts, hospital beds, and medicine carts.
Senior Care Facility Monthly Tune-Up Services
Tune-up service days keep your mobility devices in working order and provide preventative maintenance to avoid larger bills later. Our visit to your care facility includes:
- Periodic servicing for overall resident safety
- Wheelchair and rollator brake servicing
- Community room showcase highlighting new mobility products coming to the market
- Resident in-room repairs (if requested)
- Documentation for state or accreditation inspections
We also offer discounted rates on additional services and offerings to your residents!