Mobility Equipment Sanitizing Services
Reduce the risk of spreading infection and disease with sanitization from Mobility City.
Professional Wheelchair & Scooter Cleaning & Sanitization Services
Sanitization is top of mind for many individuals and senior care facilities. As a wheelchair or mobility scooter user, you may clean the surface of your device, but a full sanitization requires a much more thorough process.
Bacteria and viruses need to be eliminated from the surface with high-temperature dry steam to kill disease-causing micro-organisms.
At Mobility City, we offer a state-of-the-art cleaning and sanitization program that has been lab-tested to kill 99% of all bacteria and viruses. We can even offer documentation to you for accreditations and state inspections!
STEAM220 Mobility Equipment Sanitization
When was the last time you cleaned and sanitized your wheelchair or mobility scooter? Over time, germs can build up and pose a serious health hazard to you or your loved ones.
With our state-of-the-art STEAM220 sanitization and cleaning program, we’re able to offer you a chemical-free, lab tested cleaning program that kills 99% of all bacteria and viruses.
Our sanitization process:
- Removes dirt and foreign particles
- Reduces the risk of the user, caretakers, family members, or friends coming into contact with harmful bacteria
- Reduces the risk of bacteria spreading to other areas of the wheelchair or mobility scooter
- Decreases the number of non-sterilized bacteria living on the surface
- Eliminates the breeding ground for surviving germs
- Prevents the corrosion of hinges and other areas of mobility equipment that are susceptible to rust